Saturday, April 18, 2009

All Caught Up

So, since my computer had contracted some kind of deadly disease, disallowing me from accessing the internet much less anything else, before my roommate was actually able to let my computer travel back in time to a point where it was much happier and disease free (I'd be so lucky), I have fallen far, far behind on my regular geeky activities. I have actually been forced to go out, be social, go to the beach, meet with friends for dinner, and other various activities I've been denied because of my computer's inability to serve my regular daily needs of comic books, movies, ordering pizza and chicken wings online, and sitting in dark rooms with the blinds closed. Alas, the comp is more or less fixed, sort of, and I just finished catching up with a month and a half's worth of comics and I've downloaded a bunch of new albums and movies (Shhhhhh!!! You heard what happened to the Piratebay guys, right?). Don't worry. No Wolverine for me. I'd rather see it in the theaters without the reality of suspension wires. So having said that, I've decided not to write about any of it. Not that I don't think any of what I experienced in my catchign up was good. It's just too much!!! I am planning on going to FX this weekend (Leonard Nimoy, Spike, and Drucilla!!!!!) and I'll try to get my regular posts going now that I'm current on everything. Man, what a pain in the ass. Plus, that whole "No more blogspot at work" thing is a real Debbie Downer.

Meh. C'est la vie.


This came up when I Google imaged "C'est la vie." I love it.

Oh, and did anyone else know that The Mighty Boosh was on Adult Swim? I sure as hell didn't, so you can imagine my surprise when I caught an episode of it at a friend's house. Not only that, but Gary Newman was on!!!! Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!


Too fucking awesome.

No comments: